Thursday, August 09, 2007 / 10:47 PM
I'm freaking tired and I must be out of my mind. Just came back from the NDP Largest Singapore Flag "Thingy." I'm tired, sticky, (not to mention stinky) and feeling like I should be shot. Since I'm lazy to write now, I'm just gonna note down some notes for me to continue blogging tomorrow. Queues suck. People are inconsiderate litterbugs. (When has any litterbug been considerate? *Excuse me, can I throw my stuff on your property indiscriminately?* Yeah, right.) It was packed like hell. It was like delinquent youth gathering. I hate mat reps or minahs. Well, whatever. More later when I don't feel like shit.
And oh yeah, I took a huge detour by going to Tampines and taking 969 instead of straight to Sembawang. I didn't want to go home alone in a crowded train. Moreover, I am still traumatised by the fainting incident, coincidentally that was also after NDP rehearsal. I don't think I'm going to faint but the paranoia and the irrational fear chokes me. I breathe easier when I'm not so alone.

