<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, August 31, 2007 / 9:10 PM
I wanted to say something a few days ago and here it goes. Well, its about Shar. I know, I know. Don't talk about people behind their backs. But I'm fairly itching to say somethings. That day before my last paper, I met her in the bus. So I had to sit next to her. Dah jumpa, nak buat macam maner? Then we talked about mundane subjects. Then, out of the blue she talked about her "activities" as usual...But this time, it was more explicit. Cos' she had two days alone with her sis at home as her parents were away at JB or somesuch. She invited her ex - Shazarul over...her sis invited somebody too. She got drunk. Alone at home. Ex is there. You know lah. She even showed me the pics of the love bites on his body. OMG. I thought those were lipstick marks. uggh. If she had a video, I guess she would show me. I think my ears grew so much fuzz after that that I could grow my own built-in ear muffs. She even mentioned "hot sex". *shudder* I wonder why she bothers telling me. I admit I'm a closet perv. I couldn't help not be tiltillated by what she did. But I'm disgusted as well. How could she do this? Well, technically she can...but I mean...morals. hello? She changes boyfriends as fast as she changes underwear. Nvm. I'm beginning to gossip. But really.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com