Tuesday, August 07, 2007 / 9:49 PM
For HAP lab we had to do something very disgusting. With urine.
Kinda yucks right? But that didn't really bother me much. Everybody was like curious and digusted at the same time. But mostly, people were like "EWW!" But we all soon got over it. The part I hated was the drinking 0.9% saline solution (saltwater). 4 cups some more. Well, I...cheated a little. I drank 2 only. I wanted to gag, man. But that was no excuse. Frankly, I was such a wuss and for that I'm ashamed. What more can I say? They all drank the required amount of cups. And I didn't. Moving on...
Then had OC lab later. I swear I think I'm going to fail OC Lab. Everything I do is wrong. I give up. I feel sorry for my poor lab partner, Jennifer. We couldn't even finish all the experiments. I was too demanding and slow. And unsure. I kept asking Nadiah about this or that. Always.
I gotta get over this.

