<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, August 19, 2007 / 5:27 PM
This is the one I'm buying from sgcafe HK apparel spree. Cold LTs do not a happy learner make.
Can you believe I bought this for $5? And it has pockets!!! I look okay in it but my boobs are squashed to as flat as an ironing board. Really, do Chinese girls have that flat boobs? No offense but This Fashion was catered to Chinese girls.
And this for $3? Really. What a bargain. But there were some that I really liked but couldn't have or cannot wear. sigh.


Clothes. Clothes. Clothes.


That's all I think about.


Well, other than that, I guess I'll also have to say...


Guys. Money. Looks. Life. God. TV.


(not in order, of course)

In retrospect, I think I am a vain person. Materialistic and shallow. I'm thinking of altering my black shirt. I'm thinking of buying this long hooded cardigan. I'm thinking of growing my hair longer. I'm not studying. hah.

Gotcha!

Or, should I say.

Gotme!

Anyways, I was tagged by both Sya and Zuu so here it is : 10 weird facts about me.

1. I have this bolster which I sleep with every night. It's like my comfort teddy bear. My companion thru' the night. I love to hug it. *huggles*

2. I have this habit since I was a kid. I love to "gentel-gentel" string. Well, to be truthful it's a knot on a string and then I would like worry it until it can tear. Really. For the cloth string, I can just tear the knot off by worrying it. Don't ask me why I do it. I just do.

3. I think about designing clothes all the time. You probably know this but hey, maybe you don't.

4. I am very superstitious. And scared of ghosts. And the dark. Especially the dark. I can't sleep in total darkness. Unless I have my bolster. But still...

5. I'm not as tough as you think I am. I might look like a no-nonsense tough girl. But actually, I'm a wimp. A wuss. Cast the stones. You know you wanna.

6. Contrary to popular belief, I actually think about guys quite alot. Or maybe about a certain guy that I like. Now, you know my secret. I'm just better at hiding who I like. Nobody has ever pried who I like from me.

7. I'm a vain pot. I actually care alot what people think of me.

8. I will get obsessed over a movie/drama/anime or the characters especially if there are pairings. Romance. I'm an absolute sucker, hook, line and sinker.

9. I am such a mean person in my head. I always compare myself to others. It's like a foul-mouthed conscience. And it's annoying.

10. I have super itchy hands. I can't see pimples, scabs or whatnot. I will scratch and rub until it's not there. Well, it can't be not there, so obviously, it got worse. I can't even see these on other people. Really, so stay away from me.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com