Wednesday, July 04, 2007 / 10:50 AM
YAY!
I got my Vampire Knight uniform already! Yes. yes. YES! Met up with Asumi just now at Cityhall at 8. Money and bag changed hands. Now it's mine. After that, went to school, tried it on in the Business School toilet. Lesser people. It fits. I was most worried about the pants, since I have a big butt. But it fit nicely. Only the shirt and the jacket were a tad too big. A bit. Kinda. *sigh* It looks okay, but then it kinda ruins the elegant slim image I was looking for, given my short stature. I'm not a tall, handsome bishounen ok? I have to make up for it in other ways. So I think I'll get it altered. If not, it kinda spoils things for me, you know? So I'm a perfectionist. YOu wouldn't want a short, baggy vampire, would you?



