<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, July 21, 2007 / 8:53 PM
YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
So many things happened.
On Friday, Sya and her RP friends "crashed" TP. lols. They got a bit lost in ENG school on the way. But anyways, we managed to find them, Farah and me. We ate at Flavours, chatted and took a mini-"tour" of the school. Not much to show, really. TP is the smallest poly. Who can I blame?
But still, I don't feel the old cameraderie between us. I felt awkward and lost. Farah had Nuraini and Sara. Sya had her RP friends. And I? I was just... There. When I left, I felt bereft. I felt apart, even in the lectures, sitting beside Nad and Linn.
When I went home, waited for Sharm. She wanted to wait for Noel, her new "attachment". Met Farah at the interchange. She decided to wait for Sharm's Noel to accompany me, though she was already in the 969 line. Made us wait so long. WTH. Anyways, had a long heartfelt chat with Farah in the bus. As was the norm when we haven't met each other for some time. Lasted the whole bus trip. lols.
But I felt no connection with Sya. sigh.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com