Monday, July 02, 2007 / 10:21 PM
Went to my former workplace again today. MNG Centrepoint. To return the taxi money cos' we had no receipt. Anyways, Mama was not there already. So sad. I thought this was her last day. Maybe it was yesterday. *_*. Anyways not many of the family were there. I saw only Fiyonn, Neri, Derrick and at the last moment, Tan. I spoke to Fiyonn. She was very nice. Even advised me on how to claim the receipt back. But sadly, I do not know the license plate no. Anyways, I know company policy. But I didn't stay long though, 5-7 mins tops. Aww. I think I was too in a rush to get back to school. (I was still supposed to meet Nad and Lin at school....I was late.) My bad. Aww. But most of them were OFF so I couldn't get to see them. GRr.
Printed some stuff in the PC Lab. Went through a dark corridor accidentally cos' I got lost on the wrong floor. Scary. Had PIPC lab today. Zuu didn't come cos' she was late. So sad. Wasted the trip here.
Printed some stuff in the PC Lab. Went through a dark corridor accidentally cos' I got lost on the wrong floor. Scary. Had PIPC lab today. Zuu didn't come cos' she was late. So sad. Wasted the trip here.

