Saturday, July 28, 2007 / 9:32 PM
Went out with my bestie Farah today. At first, wasn't really up to it cos' it was raining and stuff. Honestly speaking, it was dull. Even duller cos' we were broke (I was, totally). No dough, no show, man. I didn't even have twenty cents to rub together. It was absolute torture. And we saw a lot of great bargains. WTH?! A nice white, collared women's shirt in my style for $5, shoes on sale, a cheap, double breasted vest that I had searched for for ages ($19.90!!!). I was positively itching to withdraw money. Farah was too. We were almost screaming. Farah said that if it was MNG sale, she'd go mad or something. So many bargains, and we're flat broke. Well, not really flat out broke, Farah needed to buy earpiece for Izzat and A DVD-RW disc. But other than that, we didn't spend on anything else. We went round Toa Payoh and old Marsiling. Those are my new fave haunts for bargain hunting. But there was one stupid incident where the specific earpiece she was looking for was marked up by almost 2 times. From $19 where she bought it to $35. OMG. When she said she had bought from Causeway at $19, the person just went like *_*. WTH?! $19 to $35.
But we ended the day quite well, discussing about our future venture. A exclusive boutique cafe with a runway. She manages the shop business, I'll design and Izzat will do the F&B. There will be a mini-runway to showcase our designs. A cafe for enjoyment of food. And no size 0 model, please. Bigger people are welcome.
We're serious about this.

