<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 / 10:43 PM
Back from my slumber. *yawn* Obviously, I have not studied. Obviously, I'm not doing anything. Obviously, I don't deserve to waste my parents' money. But then, who does? Okay, found out something very shocking today that left me disgusted and forever altered my view on certain people. No guys, I'm not gay. Not that gay anyways. For confidentiality purposes, their name shall remain a secret. I heard that some people were deliberately bullying and teasing a person who does not have any friends and seems a nerd. Exact word would be "slenger". They singled him out cos' they didn't like him following them around and thought him super "slenger". By rights, they are all also "slenger" except that they step macho cos' they are less "slenger". So, does it mean that I'm beautiful gorgeous if I'm less ugly than the ugliest person in the world (By the way, I'm one of the top contenders for ugly...)? No, right? Dumbasses. He doesn't have any friends for goodness sakes. You all are a bunch of pissyfaces. WTH? lemmespellthatout. YOU'RE-NOT-COOL. freaks. And that says something since I'm a weirdo myself. I know how that person feels, man. If you "perahsantan" about this article, FISH u!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com