Sunday, July 15, 2007 / 8:25 PM
Back from Cosfest. Have a slight headache. Incessant pounding. "You know when your head goes BOOM BOOM BOOM?"...hahah. I still can joke. Anyways, reached Cosfest very early. The main tent wasn't all that full of booths but there were a lot of people milling around, taking pictures and stuff. As usual, I was alone and feeling overwhelmingly awkward. *_*. The GE forum people that I was supposed to meet didn't show up except for rundaria who was cos-ing VK. I watched the performances though. lols. Only a few were really memorable, but I must still applaud them for their great costumes. There were a lot of great cosplayers going around. *envy* Too bad I didn't bring the camera. I got no money. Even for batteries. Absolutely NO money. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Resisted the urge to withdraw money though I was super hungry. Damn. At least, tomorrow I will have my weekly allowance.
Ok, time for an update. On Friday, me, Nad, Lin and Zuu went to eat at Arnold's. First, we wanted them to deliver but they had backlog orders so we had to wait a few hours, maybe 2. But, we decided that we might as well go there. So we travelled to City Plaza. We finished eating WAY slower than other people. Even those who came after us. lol. But I must thank Zuu, Nad and Lin for lending me the money first, I promise to pay u back the rest. I felt bad for doing so, but I could not pick up the habit of withdrawing money as I please. But I cannot rest my conscience until my debt is paid. You guys are way too good for me.
Ok, time for an update. On Friday, me, Nad, Lin and Zuu went to eat at Arnold's. First, we wanted them to deliver but they had backlog orders so we had to wait a few hours, maybe 2. But, we decided that we might as well go there. So we travelled to City Plaza. We finished eating WAY slower than other people. Even those who came after us. lol. But I must thank Zuu, Nad and Lin for lending me the money first, I promise to pay u back the rest. I felt bad for doing so, but I could not pick up the habit of withdrawing money as I please. But I cannot rest my conscience until my debt is paid. You guys are way too good for me.

