<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 / 9:23 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why? Why?! Of all the things. VK 5 is out! Checked out Comics Connection, so ecstatically took the book and then...
not enough money. *_*
Whatthebleh.
I was so anticipating the smell of new comic book. The excitement of turning the pages as the drama of my favourite manga unfolds. Damn. Short of $0.50 only...I was so tempted to use my ATM card. But I resisted. I knew that if I started doing that alot, I'll eventually get addicted to using it. So...NO. Now, I have to wait until next week. Actually I could have gotten it, but they increased the price. GST much? Now, I'll torture myself just knowing that it's out already and I can't buy it. Wait for me, my love...
Ok, something else happened today that made me want to scoop my eyeballs out. *shudder* We were in CSAS and were playing a teamwork game. We didn't know at that time, (we did soon enough) but Alex was the "disturbance". Ruining our puzzle, confusing us. He was supposed to do that. When one of the pieces was missing, Zuu jokingly asked him to strip and so he wanted to mime pulling down his pants. But he actually did.
Exposing his underwear.
Can I say...
EWW.
TMI.
Anyways, I've learned that its the small things and pleasures in life that should be counted. And thus, I've resolved that as long as I have chocolate, GE, books and loved ones - I'm happy.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com