<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, June 03, 2007 / 2:25 PM

My sugus pillow. Why? Cos' it's shaped like a strawberry pink sugus sweet. haha.

Had a study group session with Zuu, Linn and Nad at TP. At first, it was just Linn and me at the library. Followed by Nad. We then decided to study outside instead so we could eat, and laugh loudly and do whatever without being caught.


So, yeah. We studied. A few chapters of HAP. Very, very little of OC (We could hardly stand it...). And a bit of Maths. I brought my pillow. So tempted to sleep, and not study.



Never do today, what you can do tomorrow...



Last words from a dead man.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com