Monday, June 11, 2007 / 11:01 AM
Long time no blog. If you call a few days a long time. Well, can't say that I'm in the mood to blog. I'm lethargic and hopelessly lazy now. Dang and blast it.
So far...On Saturday, had a girl's day with Farah. Supposed to play badminton. Well, we did. Just that we didn't play for so long. In the end, we bought teh buih, and later went her house to movie marathon. Watched Shrek 3, Pirates of the Carribean and Stomp the Yard. Didn't finish PotC cos' the last part wasn't uploaded,(Youtube,people) and we only had time to watch half of Stomp the Yard. But it was totally fun. The movies were not as we expected though. Not very funny, and not very understandable. Sequels tend to degrade after no. 2. Thanks to Farah for letting me crash her house always. My house is too embarrassing to even mention.
Yesterday, went for breakfast with family at Al-Ameen. Later, went Toa Payoh with my mother. Bought my black tee and black pants. Cheap. But by my mother's usual standards, a but pricey but affordable, lah. TGIF! (Thank God for SALEs!) But I still feel a bit bad, I mean, I wanted to pay but she refused. (Some one in the background out there is probably screaming at me to just accept the things...) So I think I'm just gonna use my saved allowance for my work pocket money so she doesn't have to spend so much on me. But yeah, I found all the stuff I need, and more. but I think I'll wait till payday. sigh. And we stayed to watch an Family ArtsFest performance. There were these guys in huge costumes with TV on their heads for their faces. I guess they rigged it up so that the camera connected to the TV showed their faces from inside the costume. And another one was half-naked Chinese guys playing the salvo drums, I think. Those huge Chinese drums. Cool. But did I say half-naked? Too bad they weren't really handsome. If not, many a "chiobu" would be hospitalised by the end of the show...
So far...On Saturday, had a girl's day with Farah. Supposed to play badminton. Well, we did. Just that we didn't play for so long. In the end, we bought teh buih, and later went her house to movie marathon. Watched Shrek 3, Pirates of the Carribean and Stomp the Yard. Didn't finish PotC cos' the last part wasn't uploaded,(Youtube,people) and we only had time to watch half of Stomp the Yard. But it was totally fun. The movies were not as we expected though. Not very funny, and not very understandable. Sequels tend to degrade after no. 2. Thanks to Farah for letting me crash her house always. My house is too embarrassing to even mention.
Yesterday, went for breakfast with family at Al-Ameen. Later, went Toa Payoh with my mother. Bought my black tee and black pants. Cheap. But by my mother's usual standards, a but pricey but affordable, lah. TGIF! (Thank God for SALEs!) But I still feel a bit bad, I mean, I wanted to pay but she refused. (Some one in the background out there is probably screaming at me to just accept the things...) So I think I'm just gonna use my saved allowance for my work pocket money so she doesn't have to spend so much on me. But yeah, I found all the stuff I need, and more. but I think I'll wait till payday. sigh. And we stayed to watch an Family ArtsFest performance. There were these guys in huge costumes with TV on their heads for their faces. I guess they rigged it up so that the camera connected to the TV showed their faces from inside the costume. And another one was half-naked Chinese guys playing the salvo drums, I think. Those huge Chinese drums. Cool. But did I say half-naked? Too bad they weren't really handsome. If not, many a "chiobu" would be hospitalised by the end of the show...

