<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, June 15, 2007 / 1:00 PM
Hi. I finally am bloggin'. Actually, I don't feel much like doing much cos' today is my off-day and I want to rest. Will be working almost everyday for the next few days and the week. Not even spared weekends. sigh. Anyways, the experience so far was quite ok. I was the Fitting Room girl for the first day which was the day before yesterday. Hectic, man. But okaylah. I think I botched up quite a few things. The rest of the crew were very friendly, helped me also. I want to give them thanks. Although I was commented on by Kak Rini for being good, I think that the rest also deserve praise. I am bone tired, man. Weary.

Yesterday was my turn to be in the storeroom. I was positively itching to be in there the day before. Now, I'm not so sure. Endless folding, tagging and whatnot. I think I was really slow. Farah worked faster and she helped me in my area as well. Thanks, bestie. I owe you. You were so stoned, man. Everybody was. And yeah, "Mama" was there yesterday. For your info, that is the name given to our boss. Got our schedules. Turns out we were scheduled to work until the 30th. Which happens to be in the first week of school. We thought the store was informed that we would only work until the 24th. We did tell HR. Anyways, I don't want to talk anymore. Wasting my precious resting time.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com