Monday, June 04, 2007 / 10:19 PM
Okay, let me start from the beginning and work to the end. It's easier that way. Wokay, here it goes.
Today was the PIPC and CSAS term paper. I can tell you, I can die for these papers. It's supposed to be quite easy compared to other stuff. But I think that is why I got complacent. You might say downright dumb. Well, that I am, that I am. Moving on, I bet I cursed the buses today a lot of times. I was just on time. phew. Panic does wonders. Anyway, I'm screwed for the paper. Oh, and one thing, sorry Zuu for blurting your tiny, teeny, HUGE, secret. Oops. I need to exercise tact more.
Me, Linn, Nad and Zuu went to eat at Afghanistan. No, it's not the AFGHANISTAN. It's a coffeshop with all-halal stalls somewhere. The place was just chock full of makciks, pakciks and the like. haha. Malay kampong. Anyway, I ate the keema set. Linn and Zuu - nasi campur. Nad - mee rebus. Okay lah. But I'm too used to cheap food. haha.
That bloody IDIOT Jack copied my CSAS paper, the jerk. I knew he would cheat. I could sense it. That's why I purposely blocked the paper from his view. Mostly. I twisted this way and that. Up and down. Fidget here. Fidget there. I think he still got around to some of it. Damn him. Still got the cheek to admit. The bloody arsehole.
Waited for Farah at the bus stop. Decided we wanted to go for the interview. So we travelled to Paya Lebar. Asked directions to a place we are clueless as to the location, rode a bus to MacPherson. We actually missed the stop cos' we weren't sure where to alight. Bought refreshments at ESSO and walked back. Went for the interview. yeah, that's about the sum of it. And yeah, we got the job. YAY! Going to work at MNG in the 2 weeks holidays. Super.
THANKS FARAH!
Dropped by Toa Payoh on our way home. Nothing much. We were too shagged to be in the mood to shop. No money, also. But, it was fun going out with my bestie BEST friend. hehehe.
I need to study. I suck at studying.

