Met up with Sya today! Finally! Miss her so much. But it doesn't feel the same anymore. sigh. We've all changed. There's no turning back time, though how I wish to. Face it. Change is inevitable. The trio doesn't crack it together anymore. Went round Causeway Point with Sya and Farah, trying to relive the old times. But somehow, it ended up awkward and stiff. Damn. This sucks. But then again, life sucks. (Hope we didn't make you wait too long at least, Sya.)
Yeah, and I found out that a guy in our AS cohort looks like Zaixi-ge from "Be Strong, Geum Soon". Really. I couldn't exactly pinpoint where I saw his familiar face, but realised only today. lol. Even Linn agrees. We kept staring at him. hahah.
Passed my OC, surprisingly. So unexpected. Pass my Biochem, my HAP. But failed my Maths. I think I might fail PIPC.
I think I was not such a good companion today. I was quiet and self-absorbed. Sorry.
Going study group-ing tomorrow at the TP library. I wanna bring my pillow...

