<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, June 17, 2007 / 12:16 AM

And I still feel like a stranger in my own mind.

I don't know where it is I should be.
There's a person lookin' back from the depths of me.
But I don't know if the person is me.
Can you hear breaking?
Oh, my heart is a jumble of half-measures.
I'm so weary, I know my own soul,
Has been worn down to a bare thread.
I don't know where to turn.

Sophia, Sophia, I'm burning, I'm burning.

It's a fire, a fire.
I can't put out.

Sophia, Sophia, there's just some things you don't know about.
And innocence seems to be bliss.

A forgiving shoulder takes the weight of my burdens.

But there's no place for me to sleep.
My soul's a weary passenger of my life.
I can only count the days and the weeks.
I need a helping hand.
I'm falling and I can't help it.
The bottomless pit of my soul.
I need a guiding light to see.

Can you offer me hope from your own?

And you, with those soulful eyes...

Have you ever lost your your way?
Like I lost mine.
Have you feared like you've never before...
When darkness is near?
Oh, Sophia.

P.S>> This is VERY loosely based on the blog song now - Sophia by Nerina Pallot. I fit my poem to flow with the song, but added some lines from the song. Cos' I honestly can't think of the chorus. I suck at choruses.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com