<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Monday, May 07, 2007 / 10:54 PM
Vanity, thy name is woman. Well this time, Vanity's name ain't Woman...it's Muna. haha. Today, I went very casual. Couldn't be bothered what anyone should think of me. I'm adopting that method now. Since, I care entirely too much about what others think of me. I should have a changed mindset. I want a whole new me. For the better, of course. Unless I want to be Luke Skywalker. Turn to the Dark side, suckers. And then I'll have an illicit affair with someone, have a child and wait decades before saying "I am your father...". sheesh. I have a vivid imagination for these kind of things but no brain for studies. Figured as much.

Well, today was the first lab session. HAP. wheehee. Too bad it wasn't SexyLoh. But still, it was fun wearing the lab coats and experiencing the lab for the first time. Although, I couldn't really draw the cells and was a bit blurr about everything. hehe. Later, turns out that there was no PIPC so we went to Flavours to eat. Zuu, me, Linn and Nadia went to "chop" place first as we were the first to arrive. The whole freakin' long table. For the whole class. haha. Then as nobody else came, we wondered why they were so late. We called and found out that they were collecting the goodie TPSU bags.We were soon joined by Fareed and Alex. We waited for quite some time before the rest finally came. But by then, some of the seats were already taken as we thought that not all of them would come, so they had to split. After we ate, the original ones of us who waited, plus AlexZz, Wess, and Faiz went to do homework and group discussion at the library. Not much to say after that, only that the guys finished so fast and left the rest of us behind.

I went home with Farah and Sharm. Took 168. Slept deeply all the way to Woodlands and didn't even notice it. I guess I was too tired out. Doing goodness knows what, I also don't know.

I still haven't finished my homework. Maths is a complete mystery to me, still. The rest is ok. But I have to comment that OC still bores.

and...

HAPPY B'DAY SHARM!!!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com