<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, May 18, 2007 / 9:10 PM
Today, went through HAP and Maths quizzes. Biochem was yesterday. Damn. Going to die for Maths. Couldn't do a single question. Except maybe the last one. That's it. Today was CCN day, a lot of people and booths in a small space. As I would say, very "rimas". How I felt like I could push them aside, it was so frustrating. I don't like people who walk slow, cos' generally I walk quite fast. I'm always like "couldn't they walk any faster?". haha. Impatient. That's me.

Bumped into Farah at the AS toilet outside LT8. Didn't know she was inside. Until she came out and called me. She said that she could recognize my voice from inside. haha. Then, our OLs came bursting in the LTs. For the main-comm elections. Twice. lol. Kept "advertising" themselves.

Met Shikin and Yao Jie at the Semb Int just now. The conversation we had was so random.

Okay, obviously, I have nothing much left to say cos' honestly, I think that blogs are for expressing of your innermost feelings. If not innermost, then, what is on your mind. Pouring out your soul, thoughts, emotions. Blogging about daily life can be so mundane, especially when it's practically the same. Day in. Day out. You know, I actually thought that today was the start of the week instead of the end. Everything zooms by so fast. I even thought that yesterday was Sunday! lols. Never has a week zoomed by like an absolute blur. If this continues, I'll be forty in a month.

Anyways, I can't feel much out of life nowadays. Sometimes, I just wish it had an end or a purpose. I'm not doing this to be "emo" or anything. That's just the way I feel. I hate thinking that there's no meaning. I hate that sometimes I care too much. I hate that I feel so empty. I don't care what you think when in fact, I do. I'm such a paradox, a contradiction to myself. This sucks. See? I can still laugh at myself. At least, that's a good sign...

I tear my heart open.
I sew myself shut.
My weakness is...
That I care too much.
But when scars remind us that the past is real.
I tear my heart open.
Just to feel.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com