<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, May 01, 2007 / 1:24 AM
Today was frankly quite disappointing. Met up with Farah in the morning and took 168 to Tampines. Charted a new route today! hahaha. But it was about the same as taking 969. Then went for the HAP tutorial with the SexyLoh. Smexy baby. lol. Just kidding. But the tutorial was fun. We had kind of a game activity where we had to use our HAP knowledge. One, we had to pick a volunteer, put sticky tape on the person and label the correct body regions and parts. So funny the answers they came up with. "sexual organs". Fareed stuck a label down there. lol. Well, in the end, Group 4 won and got chocolate but everyone else dipped in the bag to take some. haha. But the most fun - or should I say disappointing, really, was that it only ended after 1 hour. Aww. So fast? So actually I travelled all the way to school for one hour, one measly (but fun) hour?

Afterwards, by chance I met Joann and stayed with her to wait for Farah as well. I didn't go with Azlina and the rest cos' I wasn't eating anyways. So I waited, and then, again, waited for Sharmila. Cos' we knew if we didn't invite her she would complain. dotz. *_*. We ate together at Flavours. Jo and me ate ice-kacang while Farah and Sharm shared a pizza. The ice-kacang was super sweet. And to top it off, Joann asked for it to be more sweeter. I think I just died eating that sugar mountain. Cos' really, all you could taste was the gula melaka. ugggh. I don't like eating sweet stuff, so this was spine-chillingly sweet. *shudder* Over the ice-kacang, we had a hilarious conversation. A lot of misunderstandings and very 'yellow. haha. Sharm and me chilled out at the library for a while after that cos' Farah and Joann had classes still. And I found out that I fell in love...

sigh. Ah, sweet, sweet love. I think the relationship will last forever. I can't wait to see em' again. Until we next meet...
...My beloved library. ahahaha. I bet if you didn't read properly, you would get mistaken. I have never fallen in love with anyone. Yet. But I'm totally falling in love with TP's library. Anyways, the library was to die for (but I wouldn't, of course). Romance novels galore at the 2nd level. Whohoo! I felt like I was in book heaven. And most of the books that I thought I could not find at the National Libraries, I found here. hehe. I could have happily planted myself there and read the whole day away. Too bad...Nevermind. *rubs hands with glee*. I have other plans for the books later...Goodbye, my love. sigh...

Now, enough of the drooling and other crap. Back to work. After we met back up with Joann and Farah, all four of us went home. But soon, it beceme two of us instead of four. Joann had to go to work ( I still think she shouldn't overwork herself...) by MRT and Farah was meeting up with her BF. So left with Sharm and me. Then we went home. But not before I took some pics of today's outfit. I must say, it's very spiffy.
P.S>> Pics in next post. I still don't know how to properly move the photos.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com