Tuesday, May 22, 2007 / 11:09 PM
Today is a bad day. Right from when I came home, everything went south. sigh. My sis failed 4 subjects. Have to see the VP. She went in slowly, say needed to see the VP. My mother asked why. She circled around but then said the matter out straight. Not surprisingly, my mother built up steam and then blew. You know, my mother has a laser for a mouth I tell you. Never get in the way unless you are a fool. It hurts, trust me. I had my fair share of teacher-parent calls and top-blowing incidents. But seriously, it got up to a point where there was a shouting match. sigh.
Somehow, money always comes into the picture somewhere. She nevers says it directly, but I know she wants me to work, I think. Cos' all she ever talks about now is money, money, money. It seems that everything needs money. Double sigh. Wanted to apply for job just now. Didn't. I think I have interview-phobia. I keep making excuses for myself. hahah. And I think I'm becoming more anti-social. I took the 291 bus instead of the 23 at the TP bus stop. Cos' it always seems to be crowded. I can't stand crowds sometimes. Well, most of the time. I have social anxiety. I can't deal with this. On top of that, I have other issues to address. I wish that I could be blase about certain stuff. BGR stuff. And guess what? Shu Min wants a BF. Talked to Shu Min just now. Kinda missed her, never having seen her for so long. But still, I can understand her woes. Same here, buddy. (But not that I want one. I just feel left out of the picture.) Life, huh?
Well, Insya'Allah, I will overcome this. God, I hope I have the strength to be a worthy person. Cos' right now, I feel like shit.
Somehow, money always comes into the picture somewhere. She nevers says it directly, but I know she wants me to work, I think. Cos' all she ever talks about now is money, money, money. It seems that everything needs money. Double sigh. Wanted to apply for job just now. Didn't. I think I have interview-phobia. I keep making excuses for myself. hahah. And I think I'm becoming more anti-social. I took the 291 bus instead of the 23 at the TP bus stop. Cos' it always seems to be crowded. I can't stand crowds sometimes. Well, most of the time. I have social anxiety. I can't deal with this. On top of that, I have other issues to address. I wish that I could be blase about certain stuff. BGR stuff. And guess what? Shu Min wants a BF. Talked to Shu Min just now. Kinda missed her, never having seen her for so long. But still, I can understand her woes. Same here, buddy. (But not that I want one. I just feel left out of the picture.) Life, huh?
Well, Insya'Allah, I will overcome this. God, I hope I have the strength to be a worthy person. Cos' right now, I feel like shit.

