<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, May 05, 2007 / 9:41 PM
This sucks. SUCKS. Blogger is having problems with the posting again. Grrr. Now everything sucks. You know when your life is mundane when you actually, ACTUALLY, prefer washing the dishes and vacuuming the floor to studying. My life is mundane right now. And I don't think I should be unleashed upon the unsuspecting world. I should be put away and chained for my own good (not because of the cleaning, mind you...). But for other complicated reasons. sigh. I'm never going to be happy with myself at this rate. Well. Well well, then.

I still haven't really revised. For some reason, I keep sleeping. I don't know if the rust in my brain has really been THAT expansive. Maybe it's the travelling back and forth from TP. I'm not sure. But I think it will go away soon enough.

I'm now going to whine about the house-cleaning again. Nobody ever does anything. ARRGH. My sec 4 sis does help out with the cooking and stuff since I come back home late and all and she is taking her "O" levels this year. I understand. But the rest? ah..ah..

AHCHOO.


Sorry 'bout that. I'm just allergic to BULLSHIT! haha. Learned that from I. Robot. Anyways, I don't believe that they can just ignore what is in front of their faces. I mean, they do some of the teeny weeny stuff. But only when asked. And only after a lot of pushing them. (Damn, I hate this keyboard. It jams up. Daymn it.) The big things they just take for granted since either our mother will do or I will. Cos' I feel guilty for leaving it like that. I'm particular to seeing certain stuff that needs to be cleaned. I might procrastinate. But eventually, soon, I will do it. They can just ignore the whole damn thing unless forcibly (emphasis: forcibly) reminded. They take it for granted that someone is going to pick up after them. Even if someone does pick up after me, I'll be horribly embarrassed. I'll feel guilty. I will always feel guilty if I am found to be doing something wrong. I can't not feel remorse. Even if I purposely want to be bad. Which kinda defeats the whole intent. Cos' then I can't be evil properly. Who wants to be evil anyways...

Which leads me back to my point.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com