Monday, May 21, 2007 / 9:56 PM
There is a lot of hate in this world. Terrorism, hate, bombings. I wonder how many innocent people get killed this way. The seed of discord is sown everywhere. And I kinda think that America is being such a badass. It wants to control a lot of things. Things that sometimes even they can't control.
Enough of this seriousness, had PIPC lab today. There was no HAP lab. So counted as only 3 hours. But since I went to school early to use the PC lab with the gang, I was there since 11 plus. PIPC was uneventful, really. Did titration and measuring only. Some of the equipment were pretty foreign as they were different from what we were used to, but still. Cool. Anyways, some people got so excited in the lab. For what reason, I do not know. Make such a big noise over every small thing. dotz. End up forking money, lols. Some people were snapping photos as usual. Normal, lah. For us, only. ^_^.
Today, the 969 queue was SUPER de long. haha. Insert singlish. Anyways, the queue was from the 969 berth until McDonalds. Now that is long. I think, could be about 1 and a 1/2 - 2 buses long in length. So I decided to take 39. It would be about the same in travelling time, if I included the wait. Cos I figured that I would have to wait like 4-5 buses before I could get on board and have a seat. Oh well. Slept the whole way (Like I haven't slept enough already...dotz.).
P.S. >> I lost my favourite "habit" (It's my comfort thingy...I know I'm insecure sometimes, get over it.) I want it back. If my mother threw it away, I need it back. I need closure. Childish me. But still, old habits die hard. Hard,I tell you.
Enough of this seriousness, had PIPC lab today. There was no HAP lab. So counted as only 3 hours. But since I went to school early to use the PC lab with the gang, I was there since 11 plus. PIPC was uneventful, really. Did titration and measuring only. Some of the equipment were pretty foreign as they were different from what we were used to, but still. Cool. Anyways, some people got so excited in the lab. For what reason, I do not know. Make such a big noise over every small thing. dotz. End up forking money, lols. Some people were snapping photos as usual. Normal, lah. For us, only. ^_^.
Today, the 969 queue was SUPER de long. haha. Insert singlish. Anyways, the queue was from the 969 berth until McDonalds. Now that is long. I think, could be about 1 and a 1/2 - 2 buses long in length. So I decided to take 39. It would be about the same in travelling time, if I included the wait. Cos I figured that I would have to wait like 4-5 buses before I could get on board and have a seat. Oh well. Slept the whole way (Like I haven't slept enough already...dotz.).
P.S. >> I lost my favourite "habit" (It's my comfort thingy...I know I'm insecure sometimes, get over it.) I want it back. If my mother threw it away, I need it back. I need closure. Childish me. But still, old habits die hard. Hard,I tell you.

