<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 / 6:14 PM
Sugar rush. Rush, rush, rush. haha. High on sugar already. Ate a whole packet of sugar plum sweet and drank a whole bottle of Pepsi. Now, I'm eating White Rabbit. hehehe. Guess what? I "ponteng" PIPC lecture today. That's a first. We spent the time at Business school, eating the stuff we bought from Cheers. Then, after that, we did a little revison. Essentially slacked, lah.

Then, we went to the fountain area near Mensa canteen, sat on the benches and enjoyed the breeze. Fuuyoh, shiok man.









And these are the pictures from yesterday's lab jaunt. You can tell we were fooling around in there.




Well, today got to go home early. Ate with Linn, Zuu and Nadiah after school. Then went home. Coincidentally, saw Joann, Shar, Kari and Krishna so went home together. Shar was fed up about Law guy. dotz. Then in the bus, she leant on my shoulder and told me about their Saturday make-out (oops...) session. wah lau. I innocent, sia. Okay, basically I have nth much to say. So I'm going to shut up now.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com