<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, May 22, 2007 / 9:57 PM
Started my day with this.

Biochem Lab.
Lab again.
Group shot. All anyhow one.
Haha. Stripping in the lab is never a good idea.
Ok. So my face looks retarted. But, I am Shrek.

Okay, I feel no energy to blog. But I am going to anyway. It's the only thing I'm actually good at. Well, the highlights of today are the biochem lab and the jaunt to TM during 3-hour break. We "oya-beya-som" but end up deciding on Long John Silvers. lol. I ate Combo 2 w/salsa cheese. Zuu ate the same combo but plus coleslaw. Nad and Linn ate Combo 1 plus extra coleslaw and salsa cheese. Yummmy. But extremely filling. I had to leave some of my precious fries behind. aww. Shouldn't have ordered such a large quantity. My bad. Anyways, went Popular to buy stuff afterward. Then, back to school we go for Biochem Lab.

Today, had to do something on proteins. But we slacked most of the time. Taking pictures. As evidenced above. haha. Oh yeah, bought the Shrek ears from MacDonalds with Linn also.For fun. Since I was wearing green today. Shrek. See the similarity?



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com