Wednesday, May 23, 2007 / 11:44 PM
My eyes are not puffy anymore. I don't want to say why. Only that it's about family and personal stuff. Cos' it's all water under the bridge. Well, not yet, but I'll have to do it sometime. I still feel the way I feel. I can't stop the feelings. How I wish I could just take my heart away. Or at least, the emotion part. And for the record, no, I'm not pining over a guy or lost love or whatever romantic shit. This has nothing to do about that. My sis and I had a soulful release of pent-up emotion session. I poured my heart into it. And it still kinda feels raw around the edges, so I'm not going to touch it. Or else, I'll feel worse. I already feel worse.
Met up with Farah today after school. Thought she would have gone home by then cos' I was late. But she was still there and we took 39. 969 queue was too long. On the way, we had a conversation that we hadn't had in ages. We reminiscised, laughed, joked, wondered. Confessed. I actually really confessed that I had a huge confliction of emotions (a.k.a. The Crush). It's a first for me. Since I don't do these kind of things. My other friends, maybe. Me. No. So this was a huge shocker. Well, I'm not sure whether it's just close proximity or admiration. I hope it's not more. I hate it when it becomes complicated. BTW, life sucks.
Met up with Farah today after school. Thought she would have gone home by then cos' I was late. But she was still there and we took 39. 969 queue was too long. On the way, we had a conversation that we hadn't had in ages. We reminiscised, laughed, joked, wondered. Confessed. I actually really confessed that I had a huge confliction of emotions (a.k.a. The Crush). It's a first for me. Since I don't do these kind of things. My other friends, maybe. Me. No. So this was a huge shocker. Well, I'm not sure whether it's just close proximity or admiration. I hope it's not more. I hate it when it becomes complicated. BTW, life sucks.

