Wednesday, May 02, 2007 / 10:47 PM
Minah Rep is so not my style. As I have discovered today. Jeans tight as sin, molding to your every curve (unfortunately). In tight jeans do thunder thighs not go. haha. I think my legs blood circulation got cut off and my legs looked like slim-wrapped drumsticks. uggh. I bet people would be vomiting already. *_*. bleh. Well, now I know what doesn't suit me. It's all about trial and error, baby. Well, I'll stick to the elegant and simple styles of EGA. Now, you're talking.
Today we started the second week. ahh. Second week. Today we had tutorials for the whole day. Biochem, Organic Chem, CSAS and then Maths Stats. All I can say is that all the tutorials were okay. We had to do a conversation scenario thing for CSAS and we got released 1 hr early from Maths Stats. Yeay!
But the most irritating thing came when I couldn't use my EZ-link card anymore. Turns out that it has expired, so today I had to use coins as bus fare...My money has all flown away. Already one bus ride is about 1 dollar. sigh. Heart pain. Especially since I live so far away from TP. One day, bus travel is $6 plus. A lot, right. ARRRRGH! Daymn you. Already my mother is going on about money. Again. About how I never got my EZ-link card. How it's my fault it never came in time. How it's my fault for this or that...this or that...this or that...and on and on...Yeah, yeah. It's all my fault right?
Today we started the second week. ahh. Second week. Today we had tutorials for the whole day. Biochem, Organic Chem, CSAS and then Maths Stats. All I can say is that all the tutorials were okay. We had to do a conversation scenario thing for CSAS and we got released 1 hr early from Maths Stats. Yeay!
But the most irritating thing came when I couldn't use my EZ-link card anymore. Turns out that it has expired, so today I had to use coins as bus fare...My money has all flown away. Already one bus ride is about 1 dollar. sigh. Heart pain. Especially since I live so far away from TP. One day, bus travel is $6 plus. A lot, right. ARRRRGH! Daymn you. Already my mother is going on about money. Again. About how I never got my EZ-link card. How it's my fault it never came in time. How it's my fault for this or that...this or that...this or that...and on and on...Yeah, yeah. It's all my fault right?

