Sunday, May 27, 2007 / 10:53 PM
I'm kinda glad my eyes aren't puffy anymore and I've lost the urge to cry like an idiot. Yeah, I said IDIOT. Sad, but true. I hate feeling this way. It's pathetic. And it's wrong. This whole thing is wrong for so many reasons. I just don't understand my mom. There, I said it. I was angry at her for so many things. Basically, we had a rousing good fight. I was trying to sympathise with my sister, stand up with her, is that so wrong? I know she treats my sis differently than the rest of us. There is a marked difference. I can see it. You'd have to be super-blind no to. She treats her as though she's not as clever as the rest of us. As if she's not better. My mom has a super laser mouth and it hurts to be on the receiving end. I still remember a time when she said "nasib baik anak aku muka tak lawar, kalau tak dah ade mataair dah". Translated, that says that she was glad her children were ugly cos' then they would not have boyfriends. She said this to her friend. She likes to say a lot of things to her friends. The problem is I always hear what she is talking about. Damn, it hurts.
I still cannot forgive her for this after so long. And she treats my other sister WAY more different. At least, I try and clean up the house. She like, doesn't care at all. No conscience. On the other hand, I have a HUGE one that glares and beeps at me until I do something about it. Damn you. I hate this. Hate it. I hate that I care. I hate that I feel so pathetic thinking about this. HATE. Thinking about other things, this feels so trivial. But it is real to me. I just can't understand. haha. I'm going to escape to school early tomorrow. So I don't do anything stupid.
I still cannot forgive her for this after so long. And she treats my other sister WAY more different. At least, I try and clean up the house. She like, doesn't care at all. No conscience. On the other hand, I have a HUGE one that glares and beeps at me until I do something about it. Damn you. I hate this. Hate it. I hate that I care. I hate that I feel so pathetic thinking about this. HATE. Thinking about other things, this feels so trivial. But it is real to me. I just can't understand. haha. I'm going to escape to school early tomorrow. So I don't do anything stupid.

