<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Thursday, May 31, 2007 / 2:00 PM
I'm back from the dead. haha. I've been to lazy and too sleepy to blog. I've been sleeping to school, back from school and on the dot at 9:30. Really. As soon as its 9:30, I automatically head to the bed and then I lose all sense of consciousness. It's worse than a coma, seriously *_*.

Been through a series of pop quizzes and tests and whatnot. Flashes or borderline passes and failures. OK, everything's a bit fuzzy and sped up so you have to forgive my inaccuracy. And I'm still sleepy. Goodness.

Went home with Farah yesterday. Bought "tehbuih" from the bubble tea shop opp. the bus stop. Nostalgia abound as we reminiscised about the days past. The bus was even non-air conditioned. Balik kampong. lol. On the way to the MRT, saw this busker who was doing a statue-imitation thing. He was wearing a wig, only a "diaper-like" briefs and a body painted silver. No comment. Coincidentally met with Shar who we gave up waiting for. But we still went home together. Laughed and shared some funny times inside the train. Shar still doesn't get the jokes. Okay, I'm shagged, (to borrow Farah's words), can't even think straight. MUST THINK. MUST-*collapse*



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com