<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, May 04, 2007 / 8:07 PM
I keep eating. And eating. And eating. It's like I can't stop. I feel so empty even after I ate. Full, at first. But later empty. Maybe I find that I have nothing else to comfort me. hehehe. Well, poly life isn't what I had expected it to be. Then again, maybe I had a too idealised concept of what poly life should be. I thought it would be carefree and fun. The fun part I kinda got right. It's the carefree one that I got wrong. It's still stressful. Most of the subjects are fine with me. Except Organic Chem. sigh. That one can die already. It's not that I don't want to learn. The lecturer explains it such that it is totally boring and un-understandable (I found many excuses for myself didn't I?...). Well, what can I say?

Well, today is Splurge Day. For those uninitiated, it's me and Joann's day for splurging on food. Yum. We save for a week, maybe we can just eat small, simple stuff and on Friday...SPLURGE it, baybeh! -(The word "baybeh" and all its registered trademark are under the copyright of Farah. lol.)- Last Friday, we ate at Burger King. Today, we were looking for a KFC at Tampines Mall on our 3-hour break. But we settled on Long John's instead. Mmm. It might not seem splurge-y to you, but to someone who saves for a whole week, that is like...heavenly. Orgasmic, if you follow Joann catch phrase. haha. But it was fun. It was like private girl time. Just the two of us and we talked about "stuff". Private, okay? :p.

Well, today was not really so exciting. Lectures the whole way. But we didn't have to go for the PIPC tutorial. Yay. But I think the Maths Stats was quite difficult for me cos' of the Logarithms. I didn't take A Maths so now I'm like blurr all the way. You will see my face turn to this *_*. haha.

Met up with Farah and Sharm to go back home. We decided to go to AI to collect our "O" level cert since we were released so early. Met Hong En there. You're beautiful...You're beautiful...You're beautiful, it's true...haha. Never fails to amuse. Previously met Yanni at Cheers and Jia Min on the way from Cheers. What are the odds, man? And we were just talking about not ever seeing them on campus that day. Coincidence?

Okay, I've been dying to say this for ages. On the way to AI, guess what I spotted in the compound of the Army Camp at Chong Pang? Guessed already? Whatever you're thinking, it's the wrong answer...Cos' I know you won't be able to guess this. A porn DVD cover!!! "Drunk on Cum." Eww. Half-naked ladies cavorting on the cover with its bright pink background would catch anyone's eyes. OMG! lol. And it's inside the fence so it must be from the army personnel...Just what have they been up to, man? Not serving the country, apparently. Unless you count procreation as a duty...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com