Sunday, May 06, 2007 / 4:52 PM
I have finished reading the 9 chapters of the manga A Thousand Years of Snow! Aww. I'm a sucker for strong damsels in distress and a cute vampire hero or two. haha. I'm kinda slacking of now, as you can plainly see. I am totally bored and that gives me no motivation to study. Although I have been looking through some PreLectures and Interactive Tutorials on this website I found. It really helped somewhat. Now I understand how hybridisation works and stuff. Better than Ms. Ler. Man, I'm still waiting for my Vampire Knight uniform. Where are you?! I hope they didn't forget me...
I think I'm the cause of my thinning hair and pimply face. Whenever I get stressed or just out of habit, I will absentmindedly poke at the pimples or scratch my head. I won't realise it until either I see a layer of my hair on the ground or blood on my face. Gross, but true. Man, like this, I'll be bald before I leave poly...
I think I'm the cause of my thinning hair and pimply face. Whenever I get stressed or just out of habit, I will absentmindedly poke at the pimples or scratch my head. I won't realise it until either I see a layer of my hair on the ground or blood on my face. Gross, but true. Man, like this, I'll be bald before I leave poly...

