Thursday, May 17, 2007 / 10:17 PM
I feel so lost. Life has lost its meaning. Sometimes I find it, and yet, sometimes, like today, it totally eludes me. Poly life is so boring. Day in, day out. Same thing. sigh. And I think I care entirely too much. I am becoming too overwhelmed with feelings. I care what people think, I think too much about guys, I care too much about trivial matters. All this when I should be thinking of living my life to the fullest, to make the most of what God has given me. I fear I am going back to the "brooding" phase again. My old sulk has shown its fugly face today, as I was going home from school. But the feeling comes and goes...
Now, I'm not feeling much saddened. The phase is over, for now. I guess poly just intimidates me. Makes me feel inconsequential and weird in a crowd full of people. haha. Anyways, I somehow always find time to be selfish. Like now.
Had a leg cramp as I was going to Sun Plaza today. I was just walking and suddenly, "bang!". I just stopped, doubled over and tried to massage it out. Damn. Luckily, it wasn't so bad that I couldn't walk afterwards. But it still twinges. Haven't really studied for Maths Stats. Thinking of Granado Espada right now. The beautiful graphics. Awesome costumes. OMG. Baroque period. My favourite era. as well, as Victorian, Regency and Goth. I'm drooling already! This makes me reconsider my decision to be in biomed. I love fashion more. Great. Just what I needed, Muna. Indecision and doubt. You've done well for yourself...
Now, I'm not feeling much saddened. The phase is over, for now. I guess poly just intimidates me. Makes me feel inconsequential and weird in a crowd full of people. haha. Anyways, I somehow always find time to be selfish. Like now.
Had a leg cramp as I was going to Sun Plaza today. I was just walking and suddenly, "bang!". I just stopped, doubled over and tried to massage it out. Damn. Luckily, it wasn't so bad that I couldn't walk afterwards. But it still twinges. Haven't really studied for Maths Stats. Thinking of Granado Espada right now. The beautiful graphics. Awesome costumes. OMG. Baroque period. My favourite era. as well, as Victorian, Regency and Goth. I'm drooling already! This makes me reconsider my decision to be in biomed. I love fashion more. Great. Just what I needed, Muna. Indecision and doubt. You've done well for yourself...

