Friday, May 11, 2007 / 10:09 PM
I feel so emotionally exhausted. So a jumble of feelings I don't even know where to begin. And I think I'm changing for the worse. I dunno anymore. Nowadays, I also feel very sleepy. Even when I have already slept in the bus on the way to and from TP, and at night, when I sleep. When I open my books to study, I always wake up the next morning, finding out that I had slept the night away. Damn. I always feel so guilty nowadays, since I seem to be talking about myself all the time. I'm sure somebody has wanted to slap me sometime. Just to shut me up. And now I changing to be more narcissistic, I guess. I am too busy harping about my own problems that I forget about other people. At least, that's how I think I behave lately. But only, after I have already did the selfish deed, did I realise. I'm such a loser. Damn.
Anyways, today has got to be the most gutsy and fun day for me. As usual, Jo and I had our splurge day. This time at KFC. Mmmm. We shared a buddy meal. Yumyum. We ate like monsters, all over the place. I was more disgusting with my weird eating habits...but still, it was super fun. We ate with no inhibitions. Messy? Messy, lah. Don't care. Just ate like we didn't care what everyone else thinks. Yeah! After that, something happened on our way back to TP. Jeng jeng jeng...We saw LAW guy! The guy whom Sharmila has been raving madly about. haha. And you know what? We asked for his name and number!!! Bold, right? At first, he just walked past us with 2 of his friends. Then, Joann started to shout "Hey, my friend likes you!". OMG. I think they thought that I was the one that liked them. Eww. No way. Too much like Sadiq for my taste. ugh. Then he looked at us but kept walking. We also just walked away. Then I mentioned that Sharm wanted me to ask for his name and number for her. Me and Joann took matters into our own hands and quickly ran back to them. I felt like a stalker, man. Finally, they stopped and we clarified the matter, asking for his name and number. haha. He actually gave it to us. He was damn polite for someone who had just been stalked by 2 rabid stalkers! We even showed Sharm's picture in case he thought we were bluffing. I don't want him to think that WE like him. No. please. After that, we laughed all the way back. What balls we had!
Anyway, I hope I don't think about "stuff" again. It's really distracting me.
P.S.>> If I sound crazy, it means I'm normal.
Anyways, today has got to be the most gutsy and fun day for me. As usual, Jo and I had our splurge day. This time at KFC. Mmmm. We shared a buddy meal. Yumyum. We ate like monsters, all over the place. I was more disgusting with my weird eating habits...but still, it was super fun. We ate with no inhibitions. Messy? Messy, lah. Don't care. Just ate like we didn't care what everyone else thinks. Yeah! After that, something happened on our way back to TP. Jeng jeng jeng...We saw LAW guy! The guy whom Sharmila has been raving madly about. haha. And you know what? We asked for his name and number!!! Bold, right? At first, he just walked past us with 2 of his friends. Then, Joann started to shout "Hey, my friend likes you!". OMG. I think they thought that I was the one that liked them. Eww. No way. Too much like Sadiq for my taste. ugh. Then he looked at us but kept walking. We also just walked away. Then I mentioned that Sharm wanted me to ask for his name and number for her. Me and Joann took matters into our own hands and quickly ran back to them. I felt like a stalker, man. Finally, they stopped and we clarified the matter, asking for his name and number. haha. He actually gave it to us. He was damn polite for someone who had just been stalked by 2 rabid stalkers! We even showed Sharm's picture in case he thought we were bluffing. I don't want him to think that WE like him. No. please. After that, we laughed all the way back. What balls we had!
Anyway, I hope I don't think about "stuff" again. It's really distracting me.
P.S.>> If I sound crazy, it means I'm normal.

