<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, May 16, 2007 / 8:06 PM
Finally, the damn Blogger is back to normal. Hooray!

Back to the topic. Today was pretty normal. Met up with Linn first, then cam Zuu to print out the HAP notes. Went to tutorial. blahblahblah. And did I mention, NO Maths? Finished a whole packet of Rabbit sweets and a whole packet of sugar plum sweets. My daily addiction. Everyday, I need to make a trip to the bookshop for my daily "fix" and stock up. haha. Drug addict. Put me in Rehab. Transferred the money for my Vampire Knight uniform accesories. Need money. Need job. Hire me.

Tomorrow there is the Maths and Biochem tests. God. I am still slacking. Well, I think my fate is sealed.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com