Thursday, May 24, 2007 / 10:29 PM
Emo posts these past few days. Well, can't really help it. I'm feeling really crazy nowadays. I think blogging keeps me sane. Then, again, I sound like a huge DRAMA QUEEN. Well, welcome to my blog. Feel free to not read it. haha.
No HAP lecture today so got to stay home longer. But I stil went out quite early. Reached there like 10:30. Early, right. And the Biochem lecture started only at 12. Hung out with Joann and Syira. Sharm dropped by awhile, inadvertantly made Jo angry. About who else? Satish, lah. I really don't understand the two of them sometimes. bleh. But then, who am I to say?
OC quiz today. haha. Made so many careless mistakes that I'm sure I'm gonna fail. Tomorrow I have a 2 hour Biochem lecture. *_*. My sentiments exactly. lols.
I think I'm my distrust for strangers is getting the better of me. But really, today was creepy. There was this guy who sat beside me in the bus. Then, after a while he fell asleep. And as he fell asleep, his head went lower and lower. OMG. Nearly reached my shoulder. Inches away. I was already scooting towards the window but I had nowhere to go. Damnit. I was about to make some noise to "wake" him up (cos' I was already screaming in my head...PERVERT!) Then, miraculously, he woke up before he totally closed that inches of distance. pheW. It was like he read my silent thoughts to punch his face. Maybe, I was overreacting. But this was seriously creepy. shudder. I hate people who sleep (or are precariously close to) sleeping on people's shoulders. Unless you are my friend or family, off limits, man. wah lau. Scraed me to death. But I was fuming the whole way. Thinking "WTH?!".
No HAP lecture today so got to stay home longer. But I stil went out quite early. Reached there like 10:30. Early, right. And the Biochem lecture started only at 12. Hung out with Joann and Syira. Sharm dropped by awhile, inadvertantly made Jo angry. About who else? Satish, lah. I really don't understand the two of them sometimes. bleh. But then, who am I to say?
OC quiz today. haha. Made so many careless mistakes that I'm sure I'm gonna fail. Tomorrow I have a 2 hour Biochem lecture. *_*. My sentiments exactly. lols.
I think I'm my distrust for strangers is getting the better of me. But really, today was creepy. There was this guy who sat beside me in the bus. Then, after a while he fell asleep. And as he fell asleep, his head went lower and lower. OMG. Nearly reached my shoulder. Inches away. I was already scooting towards the window but I had nowhere to go. Damnit. I was about to make some noise to "wake" him up (cos' I was already screaming in my head...PERVERT!) Then, miraculously, he woke up before he totally closed that inches of distance. pheW. It was like he read my silent thoughts to punch his face. Maybe, I was overreacting. But this was seriously creepy. shudder. I hate people who sleep (or are precariously close to) sleeping on people's shoulders. Unless you are my friend or family, off limits, man. wah lau. Scraed me to death. But I was fuming the whole way. Thinking "WTH?!".

