<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, April 21, 2007 / 3:11 PM
Tired. Again. The orientation yesterday actually ended around 8 plus but with the journey and a few delays and waits, I came home around 10 plus. Came home, bathed, ate a few slices of bread, plopped onto the bed and slept until 11 this morning. Wow.

Met up with Farah, Joann and Sharmila and we all went to TP together. Kinda fun. They were horribly late, about 1 hour late but we were 10 mins late. Okay, enough of the time stats. AS people had to meet up at the TCC. We were already seeing people walking around in the green AS T-shirts so we guessed that it had started. We quickly got our T-shirts to change. After that, we all assembled in the Convention Hall. All of AS was there. We survived through a director's speech, a small skit with student information (they tried to make it funny, and it was), and the musical dikir barat of the AS cheer. Then the telematch people (including almost my whole class), had to leave first. We were led to a LT to have lunch, a small briefing and to put our belonging inside. Following that, we all filed to the Sports Complex for the telematch. Before the telematch, we had to endure (yet another) briefing. AS was the first to arrive. But as the other schools came in, all of them started to show off. Business school started the show-off match. They were enthu and loud, but sadly unintelligible. I heard "Bizness Bizness" and then a whole load of *bla bla bla bla* and *more murmuring*. So sad...

There were a few delays so we had to wait at the debriefing area, and we missed the cheerleading going on outside. Now that was so unfair. sheesh. But when it finally started, we were so hyped. My class was in the SPG, also known as Sarong Party Gallop (not Girls...) or Amoeba. We were squished in a circle of rope and even had cloth surrounding us. Like a sarong. We were neck and neck with Engine school. But we got 2nd. Damn. Too bad. We went back to the stand and tried to find a seat but couldn't so we squeezed anyway we could in the back. I got lumped with a bunch of OLs and other guys from other classes. I was surrounded by guys beside me. The girls were a bit further away from me. So I was squished in between guys. Two people right beside me were with me being the most enthu screamers in the standing lot at the back. We became sort of friends. I really screamed my head off. Not like my usual self. Don't really know what I was doing. maybe I was trying to impress people or maybe I was too caught up in the cheering. But it was definitely fun. I was like a madman.

Then we went to the Bedok Reservoir, which is surprisingly near, for the Regatta. The Design school kept blocking our view everytime they stood up to dance. And boy, did they dance. They stood up and danced to practically every song. Damn them when some of them said that they shouldn't care. But when we saw the Dragon Boats, all of us screamed and cheered. But AS didn't get first in any of the races. Business won most of them. There were a few cheerleading performance, including our very own AS dikir barat. In the end, As won first in the telematch but won third (I think), for overall champion. We rocked at the telematch! But sadly, no overall champion. sigh. Well, at least we won something.

Next, we headed back to TP for our debrief and stuff. They also announced the results of the winning ship, winning first mate and winning class for AS. If you didn't know, AS has a theme every year. And this year's theme was Pirates of the Caribbean. My ship was Black Pearl. Yeah! But Dauntless won. Cap'n Barbossa got best first mate and best class was D7 or something. Well, too bad. We had a few pictures taken as a whole school for the memory CD. Then to the most important part, we collected our matric card and timetables. whohoo! Finally. The vice-captain and captain gave everybody a homemade cookie. Aww. so sweet. Yummy too. And then came the most saddest part of the week...The farewell...AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I will miss the orientation. It was fun and sweet. *sniff* I will miss all the fun times and everybody in the orientation. Gosh.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com