<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Saturday, April 21, 2007 / 4:32 PM
There is a Chad Michael Murray lookalike in my class. A chinese basketballer version. Very shy. Doesn't even dance or play the games. I seem to be always in close proximity to him. Maybe I did it in a subconsious way, although I try not to. Cos' I'm afraid I will be mistaken for "stalking" him or something. But I think he already think that. sigh. Damn.

This brings me to the topic of guys, liking people and other assorted stuff. Having people know that I like people is not my style. I don't want people to know I like them. I'd rather like someone secretly. I don't hope to be in a relationship with people. I just want to admire them secretly. Like admire their qualities or face from afar. That's enough for me. Cos' I have a feeling that I am a commitment-phobe. Usually, it happens to guys. But I guess I have trust and people issues. I'm weird that way. But there are alot of nice guys at AS. Michael (not the Chad Michael Murray, the ASc organiser) is cute in a clean, nerdy way. Rubayn is a goofy, fun guy. Wei Juan is a matured nice guy. In fact, most of them (at least for my ship) are cute in a clean, "nice guy" look way. Like Leslie and the other OLs. the female OLs are chiobus or cute. hehe...Okay, I'm jealous that they're so cute. I have insecurity issues stemming from my perception of my non-existant beauty. Yet another of my many faults. Can I not be so plagued by self-doubt? Yes. I just have to find myself, that's all. I just pray to God for the strength to help myself.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com