<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 / 5:08 PM
There are 2 new people in my class today. One is Christine. She's the one who didn't attend the orientation before. The other one is Hafiz. I think. Well, all I know about him so far is that he has afro hair. lol. A freaking afro. Well, good luck to you then...Groove on, baybeh.

I seem to have succumbed to my habits again. Dang. Everytime I can resist it for like a few months or something...Then invariably, my will and patience gets tested, and I succumb to the darkness...Then I go on for a few months again, resisting the urge. Successfully I might add. Until the vicious cycle repeats again. wah lau. It's like I have a freaking schedule. This is bugging me, seriously.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com