<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Monday, April 23, 2007 / 4:30 PM
Raining today. Heard the thunderous booms and crashes. At first, I thought it was something dropping or crashing from outside. Like construction work. Turned out to be the sky. wah. Sounded like a stormy thunder, never heard such a loud one before. Kinda matches my mood. Nervous about tomorrow. Some more my journey is about 2 hours to TP. I'm always afraid that I'll be late. Sucks. Why does TP have to be so far away? Well, a good destination is one that is worth the journey. Eating durian now from yesterday's jaunt to IMM and Chong Pang. Mmmm. Anybody who says that durians are better without the smell is nuts. The smell is what makes it a durian...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com