Tuesday, April 17, 2007 / 12:26 AM
Painted my book "thingy" white. OMG. Botched the whole thing up. Seriously, I think it looked better before I painted it. waarrgh. Well, now trying to make it less hideous. Hopefully, I succeed. On another note, tomorrow is Temasek Poly's AS orientation registration. Thought I would have to go all by my lonesome self. But I found a friend. Or rather the friend found me. Joann and I are meeting tmrw at Sembawang MRT station and then we are heading off to TP. hehe. Not I'm not alone...
Ok, I just want to wish Farah get well cos' she might be in the hospital right now. She's kinda sick so this shoutout goes to her. Get well and don't let me catch you at another hospital again...:p
Ok, I just want to wish Farah get well cos' she might be in the hospital right now. She's kinda sick so this shoutout goes to her. Get well and don't let me catch you at another hospital again...:p

