<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Friday, April 06, 2007 / 12:16 AM
Paid for my VK uniform already. Went to Yew Tee to pay asumi. $91. Still afraid my measurements would be wrong though. That's why I changed it and added a few cm just in case. Turns out my butt is big. Hips, too. Afraid that when they made the pants, it wouldn't fit. Well, what is done is done. At least, if it is bigger, I can alter it. Too small then...I don't know how to fix that. I'm not magic.

The outing today was canceled as Farah was sick. The mood was not set. I was also not up to it. Met Shikin this evening at the interchange. With Yang Min. Of all people. Rumours are that he wants to patch. But she has Yao Jie. I dunno. Not my relationship.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com