Saturday, April 28, 2007 / 2:41 PM
Now that I've time to mull things over, I think that I've been to hard on myself and others. I was selfish. Just because I felt that I had issues didn't mean that I could take it on on others, however inadvertantly. It was immature and irrational of me to whine on and on about the things I said. But then again, when has life ever been rational? But then that does not excuse me. I would like to have thanked the friends who supported me and tolerated my raving rants, especially Farah...Although I could not be there for her. And also apologise for my atrocious behaviour. First up, I would like to say that this does not mean that I won't rant and rave about certain issues again in the future. (After all, this is my personal blog.). Just that I would like to take time to make up for any offenses taken at my rantings. Other people have problems too, ones even more important and weighty than mine. I'm just a pawn of my own selfish machinations and vanity. These few posts proved that I was shallow and callous towards the feeling of others. I hate it when I prove myself to be a jerk. But that's what I am. I don't expect anybody to argue with that. And I'm sorry for all the personal hurt I've caused...
Off-topic >> This is a video clip of AS cheerleading at the Regatta 07' - dikir barat style.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa2WpZ3QbmY
Off-topic >> This is a video clip of AS cheerleading at the Regatta 07' - dikir barat style.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa2WpZ3QbmY

