<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 / 7:12 AM
Never in my life have I ever thought that I was a stress-induced clean-o-matic. The proof is that I'm sitting here now at seven plus in the morning when I have never woken up that early in quite some time. Actually, that's not the proof, the real one is that I have washed the piled-up dishes in the sink and continued to clean the surrounding area of grime and stuff. Normally, I would leave the dishes in the sink until it is a "mountain". But today...I don't know, maybe I was too stressed out and frustrated. I tend to do some cleaning when I feel that way. But my house is still never clean. haha. That's only because I de-stress when I do the cleaning so much so that once I lose all the steam, I stop. I'll never get the house cleaned that way...Never.

I am now so bored and free that in I frequently "plan" what I'm going to blog about. Not intentionally. Just as a recap of the day's events. I'm too free...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com