Saturday, April 28, 2007 / 12:01 AM
Me again. Who else could it be? Feeling particularly down today. Slept right after school yesterday until this morning. Then today morning, on the bus, slept again. I don't know why I'm so sleepy.
Had PIPC, OC, HAP, Biochem and MS (and whatever other abbreviation I can think of...) in the past few days. I totally cannot understand OC (which is Organic Chemistry for those of you laymen), and Biochem is a slight blur. But I guess OC is worse cos' it really is more dull. Today I was not late but I met Yann Ru outside. She was waiting for Christina, who was coming late, so I decided to accompany her. While waiting, we met Clairmond who also decided to wait with us. I guess so that we can be late together. ahaha. Became until such a big group. Went into LT7 cos' LT8 was full and the lecture was already underway and we slipped in through the back door.
After 3 hours of PIPC, OC and Biochem lectures, we had a 4 hour break. Not that it's going to be a usual occurrence cos' there's HAP and a tutorial next week, unlike this week. I already really couldn't stand it. 4 hours. I ate lunch at Flavours, walked around the CCA fair, went Cheers. And that took like only 1 hour. Damn. Then I bumped into Rachel, Yan Ling, Shamima, Ghim Lee and Jennifer at the library. We decided to waste time in the project rooms and booked one for our use. We actually did our tutorial homework inside, instead of just wasting time. lol. But we got stuck on the first MS question for 1 hour. Luckily, we got over that one. If not...I played the TP Mass dance inside the room for fun and only 3 of us grooved to it. Hard to dance when you're sitting down though. At 2 plus, we headed back to LT7 for the OC lecture. Boring. I was tempted to sleep in the LT but resisted. I couldn't sleep anyway. Then I headed for home as I didn't go for movie night. Sad, sia.
My mother didn't let me. As well for the CCA. Why? As long as it costs time and money...Nah. My fault that I chose a poly that was so far away from my house. And that I even chose a poly at all. Cos' all I hear from my mother is money, money, money. I have to think of money first cos' frankly, we are strapped. My sister is already using so much money cos' she is in freaking RGS. Money breeds elitism. figures. My other sis wants to go to arts or design school cos' she is artistically inclined. I can't draw for nuts, but she can. And that type of school costs money. I pity her; she is reconsidering her choice of a poly or arts institution just because of the money thing. Damn. All of a sudden, I feel absolutely guilty. Damn. And I still have more expenses to go. Double damn. I gotta find some way to work.
As I was saying, I was heading home. Waited for Joann and was supposed to wait for Sharmila. We had forgotten about waiting for Shar and accidentally took bus no. 15. We thought, okay, maybe we'll wait for Shar at Tamp Int. But the bus actually went to Pasir Ris. oops. Wrong bus. We told Shar. And she was pissed. But it was not like it was our fault. We didn't do it on purpose. She decided to go home herself so we were left by ourselves. Joann and I toured round' White Sands for a KFC to satisfy our cravings. Too bad. There wasn't one, so we ate at Burger King instead. I ordered a Whopper meal (not a jr., mind you) and she ordered a black pepper double. mmm. Syiok, man. Instant gratification. I didn't even care how I looked like eating that humongous burger. In Joann's words, orgasmic food heaven. I was enjoying every bit of the burger although I was so full. haha. And you just gotta love the way she uses her words. So cute. After that, we took the train home. We had an interesting conversation all the way to Sembawang. lol. From CCA, we went through the topic of "funfairs" which led to "FD3" which led to "tanning" which led to "changing perceptions of beauty" (I liked this one best cos' we discussed practically everything) which led to...etc...and the final subject was "cutting" and "pain". Man, we discussed a lot in the train. I discovered I got squeamishness at the last part when she started trying to cut her old scars open with her fingernails. eww. *shudder*
One thing I wanted to mention, the guys in our class bought a teddy bear for Yann Ru. So sweet. Didn't know the guys were capable of such sweetness...
Had PIPC, OC, HAP, Biochem and MS (and whatever other abbreviation I can think of...) in the past few days. I totally cannot understand OC (which is Organic Chemistry for those of you laymen), and Biochem is a slight blur. But I guess OC is worse cos' it really is more dull. Today I was not late but I met Yann Ru outside. She was waiting for Christina, who was coming late, so I decided to accompany her. While waiting, we met Clairmond who also decided to wait with us. I guess so that we can be late together. ahaha. Became until such a big group. Went into LT7 cos' LT8 was full and the lecture was already underway and we slipped in through the back door.
After 3 hours of PIPC, OC and Biochem lectures, we had a 4 hour break. Not that it's going to be a usual occurrence cos' there's HAP and a tutorial next week, unlike this week. I already really couldn't stand it. 4 hours. I ate lunch at Flavours, walked around the CCA fair, went Cheers. And that took like only 1 hour. Damn. Then I bumped into Rachel, Yan Ling, Shamima, Ghim Lee and Jennifer at the library. We decided to waste time in the project rooms and booked one for our use. We actually did our tutorial homework inside, instead of just wasting time. lol. But we got stuck on the first MS question for 1 hour. Luckily, we got over that one. If not...I played the TP Mass dance inside the room for fun and only 3 of us grooved to it. Hard to dance when you're sitting down though. At 2 plus, we headed back to LT7 for the OC lecture. Boring. I was tempted to sleep in the LT but resisted. I couldn't sleep anyway. Then I headed for home as I didn't go for movie night. Sad, sia.
My mother didn't let me. As well for the CCA. Why? As long as it costs time and money...Nah. My fault that I chose a poly that was so far away from my house. And that I even chose a poly at all. Cos' all I hear from my mother is money, money, money. I have to think of money first cos' frankly, we are strapped. My sister is already using so much money cos' she is in freaking RGS. Money breeds elitism. figures. My other sis wants to go to arts or design school cos' she is artistically inclined. I can't draw for nuts, but she can. And that type of school costs money. I pity her; she is reconsidering her choice of a poly or arts institution just because of the money thing. Damn. All of a sudden, I feel absolutely guilty. Damn. And I still have more expenses to go. Double damn. I gotta find some way to work.
As I was saying, I was heading home. Waited for Joann and was supposed to wait for Sharmila. We had forgotten about waiting for Shar and accidentally took bus no. 15. We thought, okay, maybe we'll wait for Shar at Tamp Int. But the bus actually went to Pasir Ris. oops. Wrong bus. We told Shar. And she was pissed. But it was not like it was our fault. We didn't do it on purpose. She decided to go home herself so we were left by ourselves. Joann and I toured round' White Sands for a KFC to satisfy our cravings. Too bad. There wasn't one, so we ate at Burger King instead. I ordered a Whopper meal (not a jr., mind you) and she ordered a black pepper double. mmm. Syiok, man. Instant gratification. I didn't even care how I looked like eating that humongous burger. In Joann's words, orgasmic food heaven. I was enjoying every bit of the burger although I was so full. haha. And you just gotta love the way she uses her words. So cute. After that, we took the train home. We had an interesting conversation all the way to Sembawang. lol. From CCA, we went through the topic of "funfairs" which led to "FD3" which led to "tanning" which led to "changing perceptions of beauty" (I liked this one best cos' we discussed practically everything) which led to...etc...and the final subject was "cutting" and "pain". Man, we discussed a lot in the train. I discovered I got squeamishness at the last part when she started trying to cut her old scars open with her fingernails. eww. *shudder*
One thing I wanted to mention, the guys in our class bought a teddy bear for Yann Ru. So sweet. Didn't know the guys were capable of such sweetness...

