<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Sunday, April 08, 2007 / 12:24 AM
I really am too lazy to write this entry but it seems that I must. Oh well. For the sake of preserving what events my short-term memory might hold. Here goes.

Went out with Shikin and Yao Jie today to Far East because they wanted to look at lolita clothings. Visited Haru and Athena. Even tried on a male VK uni, Night one of course. But it was way too big. L size. My shoulders grew broader just by the shoulder pads alone. It didn't help that it was big too. Haha. Now I just hope my suit turns out okay. If it's too big I can get it altered.

At Athena they looked at stuff for quite some time. I persuaded them to try the clothes on, well some of it cos' they were debating whether to buy it later and how it would look like. They sure took a long time. I got so bored that I went outside the shop while they browsed and tried on the stuff (there's only so much you can look at in a tiny shop.). No offense to them but I usually don't shop that long, that's why. And I was awkward with those two. They were BF and GF so they would enter the changing room together and stuff. I am the only one there with them, so I feel like an "extra". Chaperone again. Not really since ther are already BF and GF, but still...Tried walking a little faster and further away to give them some privacy. Weird for me to be with them.

After that, we went to Sun Plaza's arcade. I stayed to watched cos' it was raining heavily and I couldn't go home yet. Watched them play, then played one myself when they moved to another game. It was fun, I admit. Then, we parted ways. They always like to leave me abruptly. No byes. No nothing. I turned around and they were gone. sigh. Am I too bad to be said goodbye to? Then I went home, in the rain. It wasn't heavy. But it was still raining. I got a bit wet though. It's okay, I needed to wallow in the rain. Tried to look like a hapless herione in the rain. Failed. cheh.

Finished reading Fairest by Gail Carson Levine. It was good. About accepting yourself for who you are and the human nature and love in us. Aww. I'm a sucker for happy endings. It was fairytale ending without getting too sappy. The characters were put through the wringer before getting true happiness. Aw, gosh. I'm tingly all over. chweee...



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com