Sunday, April 29, 2007 / 12:00 AM
I just can't understand her. I mean, she is asking me to save money. So I am. I am not buying the laptop. I want to lighten the burden, if at least for a little. I don't really need one. It costs a lot of money. And the money could be better used to pay for my school fees. And yet...WTH? This is just like every other time. I try to help in some way, but she just doesn't see it. She doesn't get what I'm trying to do. Help. Sometimes I just can't understand her at all. Her way of thinking and rationalising stuff is totally beyond me. I bet I got my hot-temperedness from her. I don't want to be like my mother. She's normal and all...Some might say she's a cool mom. But seriously, I don't want to be like her. *shudders* There is this irrational fear everytime I feel I'm exhibiting her characteristics. Maybe it's weird but I don't wanna be like that. Like I said, it's an irrational fear.
I still haven't got my Vampire Knight uniform. I hope it arrives on time and that it fits. Gosh, I hope it does. If not, money out the window...
I still haven't got my Vampire Knight uniform. I hope it arrives on time and that it fits. Gosh, I hope it does. If not, money out the window...

