Sunday, April 01, 2007 / 1:44 AM
I hate myself. For a multitude of reasons obviously. I don't know how to describe exactly how I feel but all I know is that I would give anything not to feel this way. It's mental torture. Anyways, I shan't dwell on this further as I'm not the only one with problems. Farah has bigger and more weighty problems than me. I can't be super selfish. You know, when I was small, I wished to God that all the old people should not die. It was sad. But now I realise that they need to die so that they can go to their eternal reward after death. Who wants to live forever anyway when all you have is suffering at the end? I have matured, albeit only a little.
Went to IMM today with my mum. Went Daiso. After that, went to Giant. A lot of people. Even the express lanes were crowded. But seriously, I hate people who cut through a line of people when they know it's crowded. Show a little gap and they will barge through. And with a goddamned trolley for goodness sake. Do they think they're freaking Houdini or something, that they think they can squeeze the trolley through the tiny gap? It's like pushing an elephant through a peg hole. and here I am, trying to be funny. Seriously, if my life was made into a movie, it would definitely be a comedy. A humorously embarrassing comedy.
Went to IMM today with my mum. Went Daiso. After that, went to Giant. A lot of people. Even the express lanes were crowded. But seriously, I hate people who cut through a line of people when they know it's crowded. Show a little gap and they will barge through. And with a goddamned trolley for goodness sake. Do they think they're freaking Houdini or something, that they think they can squeeze the trolley through the tiny gap? It's like pushing an elephant through a peg hole. and here I am, trying to be funny. Seriously, if my life was made into a movie, it would definitely be a comedy. A humorously embarrassing comedy.

