<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Monday, April 30, 2007 / 12:49 AM
I am currently on a midnight cleaning spree. The house has been in neglect for some time since we are all either busy working or studying until late. Damn. At least, I do some cleaning every time. Be it some small thing or a major one. But my brother and sister...I bet if the house became infested with the plague they still wouldn't care. Damn you. Am I the only one concerned with the house even though I don't do much, just something every once in a while. I have been known to go on midnight cleaning sprees like this. The last one I embarked on was quite recently as well. Only when I'm pressured, frustrated or feel really angry at my siblings for not doing anything. But the thing is, nobody actually notices that I do something and they are not moved to help clean. Whaddehell?! Now, I'm in the midst of cleaning the bathroom. uggh. Major uggh. But someone has to do it. I'm planning to wake up early to do the dishes tomorrow. I'll bet no one cares. Damn you again. Bad enough that I have a few things against me. Arrrgh!

And another thing. Homework. Double dang. I still have quite some more to go. Oh, I can do most of it. It's just the hard questions that have me stupefied. I had to research and I still didn't understand. grr. I'm still not used to the teach n' run method. Teach you something and just dump you in the sea of vast knowledge. haha. In the lectures, I felt as if I had been plucked from my comfortable existence in secondary school bliss (well, compared to now it was...), into a university lecture or something. I was like, blurr the whole way. Duhh...what was it again? If only I could comprehend the mysteries of science. They should have a class on how to handle poly lectures. As long as we're on topic, there is a lecturer for Organic Chem or PIPC (I can't really remember), that looks like the Chinese version of Daniel Meade. In case you didn't know, he is the boss in the TV series Ugly Betty. Exactly the same. Well, except for - like I said - the Chinese version part. haha. Wow. Even Yan Ling and Azlina agree.

I just wanted to end this post with something light before I go off smelling Clorox again. Vas & Pris won!!! YEAH! The most romantic couple ever. hehehe...

Gotta go and smell the chlorine now. Best of luck to me. Cos' I really need to wake up early tomorrow. I hope chlorine is not a poisonous agent.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com