<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Monday, April 02, 2007 / 9:01 PM
hehehe. Me again. Getting tired of me already, old boy? hehehe. I have proven myself to be an antisocial creature at best. At worst, well...Best not to think about it. haha. I constantly pepper my speech with laughter cos' frankly, the way I see it, my life is a comedy. Just that I'm not going to be the one laughing away. haha. I'll stop the haha-ing now.

Hmmm. Went back to school today for SJAB. I did nothing much, cos' I forgot most of the things I was taught. Self-doubt does not help, really. Damn myself. hehe. *smoke curling from my clothes* God smote me when I said damn myself. hehe.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com