<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11509609?origin\x3dhttp://eternallyrestless.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I would run I would fly
if you come into my heart

profile tagboard affiliates archives

Hey. This is where I express my thoughts and feelings. Feel free to leave if you don't like it. :D

this is me)
poupeegirl fashion brand community
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 / 2:52 PM
Had a weird dream last night. Involves me marrying. Or being engaged. uggh. I think the guy was old. Well, really older than me. Ugly I think. God, save me from that. I don't want to be married anyways. Not now at least. I think my brain always comes up with weird dreams from my awake experiences. Cos' yesterday I received a letter stating that I needed to submit a marriage certificate. God, I thought I had to. And I'm not married for goodness sakes! Turns out to be my parent's certificate, but still...they didn't specify. Gosh.

Finally done something with the wooden book "thing". Was undecided at first but then did a border thing that turned out quite great. Kind of Vampire Knight - ish. Can't draw anything else for nuts. But I guess the rose logo from VK would be cool. And thorns. Yeah.

From this.


To this.


Neat, huh?

I still think I should paint it all white with the original black border. It would match my VK uni. haha. Anyways, ordered my VK uni already with the amended measurements. It seems I have grown fat. Dreaded word of all time. Fat. lol.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com